Wednesday, October 20, 2010

5 Things I Would Grab if House Burnt Down

If my house were to burn to the ground I really don't have anything that could not be replaced. If I had to grab 5 things I would first grab my camera because it is worth around 2 thousand dollars and would be hard to replace. Also it would be easy to grab because it is on the way out of the house. Secondly, I would grab as many of my firearms as possible because of their value and rarity of some of them. Thirdly, I would have to grab my wallet as passport credentials because it would be a very long process to reacquire these possessions. The forth possession I would try get be as many of the expensive tools I have in my shop because it would also take a long time to get these back. My fifth and final possession that I would grab, would have to be my motorbike from the shop because, it would serve as a way of transportation in a time of need.   

No comments:

Post a Comment